utorak, 14. travnja 2015.

My Alexandrite

Although the weather is still chilly I began to knit things for the summer. It needs to be ready for the warmer days. I knitted several things using this wool. I used Alize Angora Gold simli.

The pattern is Alexandrite Tank by Robin Melanson from Knitscene, Spring 2014. You can also find pattern on Ravelry

I find this pattern very interesting. Simpathy at first sight. What attracted me the most is the collar. I also love the back of this tank. The garter stitch collar is worked as a separate piece and is twisted at the center front before being sewn to the garment. Love that idea. 

My list of projects for the summer is too long. There is so much I want to knit. 

 I am now eagerly waiting for the hot sunny days!






Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar