petak, 20. ožujka 2015.

WIP,FO, need new project

These days I feel that I need some big project in knitting. Something like a sweater or some kind of big shawl. Recently, I have been working on some small things. And it was mostly crochet. Now I miss knitting so much, and I would have to cast on something soon. I have many ideas what to knit, but it only need a good moment to come. 
There are some project I was working on lately. Some of them are completed and some are in progres.
First, Shell Stitch Cluch, by Lisa van Klaveren, free pattern on Ravelry. It is very easy pattern and it could be customized to a different sizes. You choose the yarn type and hook size and the overall dimensions you want. You can also add lining to the inside but it is optional, and there are no instruction for that.
I used hook size 4,5 mm and yarn with 20% Wool, 80 % Synthetic, Tetex Yarn Group. I also did a lining with some fabric in similar color.






Another bag that I am working on is in white color, also crochet. The yarn I am using for this is some kind of synthetic. I got it from my grandmother. This is a photo of only one piece. 


And now one old earrings but in a new edition. I saw something similar on the web. I used hook sized 1,0 mm and some old thread. Great for spring time. One remained to be finished.



At the end there are some bags that I made for myself. One with a bow, I have made two years ago. It it great for long summer walks. The second I have made last year, in winter time. It is waiting for this spring and summer. I didn´t use any patterns.








Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar