četvrtak, 26. ožujka 2015.

Strawberries in my garden

Strawberries are one of my favourite fruits. Every year we plant new strawberries in our garden. The best time to plant is spring or late summer. This year, we bought some black foil with holes, intended for growing strawberries.

I will show you some photos of this delicious fruits planted by me and my sister. We planted about 70 plants. It was such a beautiful day.

Little bit of history
"The first garden strawberry was grown in France during the late 18th century. Wild strawberries and cultivated selections from wild strawberry species werw the common source of the fruit. The strawberry fruit was mentioned in ancient Roman literature in reference to its medicinal use."

I can´t wait time to harvest. Hope for the best.





Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar